Sacramento Video Production Agency
Your Story. Your Brand. Our Creation.
Your story is what will make you different from everyone else. It is what will fortify your brand and create a unique reason why people chose you over the other dozen companies who do the same thing you do. A powerful story is needed for a powerful brand. Begin telling your story so that people can listen to you.
Your brand is the bloodline of your business. It is people’s first instinct when they think about you, encounter you, or when they see your logo. It is important that you showcase your brand in a positive manner so that you can build trust with your clientele. Let us help you build your brand reputation through a brand video production.
Stories that can capture an audience’s heart, gain their trust and stand tall on their own are the ones that should be told. We at CineCrown urge you to let us help you make your story come to life, so that you may connect to your audience and build a life-long relationship with them. With more than 40 years of combined experience, we make sure to work with clients that have aligned values like ours. CineCrown has a team of professionals who know the ins and outs of video and digital marketing.
Ten Types of Video That We Offer
Get Seen | Get Remembered | Get Results
All videos are designed with the purpose of increasing traffic and brand awareness through storytelling that will lead to a sale. All services include a hands-on Creative Director/Video Marketing Consultant who will guide you in creating your message and telling your StoryBrand.
1. Online/TV Commercial
This video has a clear focus message for advertising and marketing purposes and is designed to make an impact online or on TV. (15-60 second video)
- The message is short and clearly defined.
- Create Sales and Brand awareness.
- Short promotional video.
- Ex: Online Ads, Television & Broadcast Video.
2. Social Media Marketing
This Marketing/Advertising Video increases engagement with consumers using share, liking, commenting, or retweeting online. This video is the most effective in promoting your products and services. (60-90 second video)
- Lead Generation connects to a landing page or social media.
- Create Sales and Brand awareness.
- Increase traffic.
- Ex: Hype, Sizzle, and Teaser video.
3. Product Explainer
Product or Service Explainer video provides useful information to establish expertise & authority and can be created through Live-action or instructional Animation. This is the most popular video to put on your home page quickly explain what you offer. Not a sales video – indirectly introduces your brand. (1-2 minute video)
- Nurture prospective customers that will lead to a sale.
- How-to, helpful tips, support, and solving a problem.
- “What in it for me” – answers questions for buyers.
- Ex: Instructional, Tradeshow, Real Estate video.
4. Corporate Branding
Company Intro Web Site Video will tell your StoryBrand and make consumers fall in love with your brand through an emotional connection. This helps create your reputation and trust with customers. (1-2 minute video)
- Create a StoryBrand of “WHO we are”, “WHAT we believe”, “WHY we love what we do”, and “HOW we are different”.
- Develop Brand awareness. A “Quick-Look” at your company culture, beliefs, core values, vision, and mission.
- Ex: Infomercial, Corporate, Self Branding, or Documentary Video.
Testimonial & Case Study videos will always be your best-selling tools and your most important Lead Generator. These videos define how we solve problems for clients which helps gain confidence for buyers. (varies in length)
- Helps close the sale.
- Positive client reviews to increase trust and reputation.
- Modern “Word-of-Mouth”.
- Ex: Short StoryBrand and feature film, micro-documentary film.
6. Company Culture & Recruiting
These Behind-The-Scenes (BTS) videos share company culture & beliefs and humanize your brand and employees. (varies in length)
- Emotionally connects to the fun and creativity of your brand.
- Defines your brand and what it stands for.
- Quick glance at company persona.
- Share company culture and news.
- Ex: Brand culture, Leadership vision, Employee tips, F.A.Q, and StoryBrand video. A recruiting video is created to attract the “Right fit” potential employees.
7. Education, Training & Tutorial
A demonstration or tutorial video helps answer important customer questions and F.A.Q.s, which generates leads and buyers. You can sale
Online courses and Instructional videos with your expertise. (varies in length)
- Train faster and more efficiently online
- The issue generated and increased search engine results – S.E.O.
- Ex: “How to” or Step-by-step instruction videos, Online courses, webinars, live streams, Vblogs, YouTube, and telework videos.
8. Non-Profit Crowdfunding
Story-driven video with heart for a good cause, that impacts the community and helps increase Grants and Donations. (varies in length)
- Pitch to Donors at fundraising events or online donation pages.
- Grant enhancement.
- Emotionally persuasive.
- Reaches unique audiences and donors.
- Ex: Emotional connect and pitch to Donors video.
9. Government/Public Relations
Corporate/Government/State Public Relations videos in Animation or Live Action can help create awareness of a specific topic or audience. Educates a target audience about public safety or awareness. (varies in length)
- Policy and Procedures
- Educates and increases audience engagement.
- Improve S.E.O.
- Ex: Public safety, “How-to”, debate, rally, and protest video.
10. Conference & Event Coverage
Promotional and marketing videos that create ENERGY for your event on social media before it begins. These videos help build more profound relationships with customers or consumers and educate them about your brand. (varies in length)
- Pre-event marketing: announcement, teaser, and reminder.
- Day of event: live video productions, event live stream.
- Post-event marketing: tells a story and announces the next event.
Publishings & Awards
Sacramento Full Video Production Services
- Strategy and Concept Creation
- Script Writing
- Budget Planning
- Casting, Scheduling
- Location Scouting
- Simple to Full Productions
- In-Studio or On-Location
- Directing, Producing & Filming
- On-set Full Lighting Set-up
- Professional Audio Recording
- Director, Producer & DP
- Production Assistants & Technicians
- Video Editing
- Color Grading
- Custom Animation
- Motion Graphics
- Audio & Sound Design
- Music Composing
- Design Graphics & Titles
- Various Format Exports
- Online/Broadcast Compression
- Multi-Platform Usage
- Social Media Distribution
- Online Marketing Strategy
- Media Buy for Television/Online
We are CineCrown!
Our Testimonial Video
Contact Us TodayCONNECT. ENGAGE. GROW
“We are STORYTELLERS. We create compelling messages, that move audiences forward, and create content that has the ability to make an impact. That is who we are and what we love to do!”
“CineCrown really went above and beyond to help us demonstrate the mission and work of our organization on screen. Martin was kind and patient with the subjects of our video, some of whom had survived serious trauma and that made a HUGE difference in comfortably sharing their stories.”
David H. – LGBT President.
“We chose CineCrown above and beyond other solicitations because of their competitive pricing and extensive history working with other agencies. CineCrown proved to be a successful venture in helping us achieve a well-rounded branding campaign. The video series properly educated, informed, and motivated our audience on the importance of seeing, hearing, and reporting . . . It was a pleasure working with Martin Vo and his team.”
Jo N. – Senior Officer at SAC RT
“Corporate marketing vs. website for a nonprofit board. It’s obvious that Martin from CineCrown has a great academic background in IT and graphic design. What really makes for a great experience is his enthusiasm for his craft!”
Ann K. – Attorney